Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Franks

 UPDATE: FRANKS HAS CLOSED

Price Point: $2.49 for a Hot Dog (Your choice of 4 toppings) up to $6.99 for an Uber Dog

The first time I tried Franks I ordered a regular sized hot dog with the basic Mustard, Ketchup, & Relish. I was pleasantly surprised by their buttered buns, and char-grilled dogs, Which were a welcome change from the basic QT branded hot dogs.

On this day I decided to step it up a notch and try the next size up... their Jumbo Dog at $3.29, and an order of their Shoestring Fries at $1.99



The tiny Shoestring Fries were good, they reminded me of Steak N Shake's fries, but I feel for the price they could throw in a few more fries per order. Now for the Jumbo Dog, I have to say I was not impressed. It was way too big for the amount of bread it came with!... I'll give it to Franks that the bun and toppings were delicious, but next time I think I will stick with the regular sized Dog as it was perfect!

Overall, I love their tiny Fries, and Regular Hot Dogs.... I will be back to try their Hamburgers, I hear they are excellent!

Pros: Great Hot Dogs, Buttered Buns, and Fries!

Cons: The bigger the Hotdog, the harder Franks falls!

Food Quality: ****/5
Price:$

 http://www.mofranks.com/

franks Delicious Hot Dogs & Sausages on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment