Monday, March 26, 2012

Mario's in Westport

Price Point: $2 for Their Gourmet, make your mouth water Salads up to $7.95 for Lasagna, salad and garlic toast dinner

So I'm back after a long hiatus, here goes....

I was very hungry for Italian today and the first thing that popped into my head was Mario's, delicious, yet not too expensive food! So I ran right over there!


Today I had the Cheese Grinder. ($5) Now, when you are sitting at work and get a craving for Subway or Mr.G's I beg of you to tell your stomach to wait until you can get it to Mario's! They have the best grinders in town hands down!

Their sauce being made from scratch is well balanced with herbs and Italian flavors. You get more for your money at Mario's- $5 for a huge, delicious Grinder here, or $5 for a bland Subway sandwich? You decide!

So sorry I just could not wait to take a decent photo, as it was smelling so good!

Bottom line, GO TO MARIO'S, EAT THEIR DELICIOUS FOOD, you won't be sorry!

Pros: Amazing marinara sauce, Mouth-watering Salads, Basically EVERYTHING!!

Cons: Not a big one, but I like my spaghetti a bit thicker, not angel hair thin...

Food Quality: *****/5 (My Highest Rating Yet!)
Price:$

Mario's Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment