Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Burrito Joe's in Westport

!!THIS RESTAURANT SEEMS TO BE CLOSED!!!


Price Point: $1 Tacos, Tostadas on Tues $5 Burritos $6 Flautas includes Rice

*(UPDATE) Was back and finally tried their HOT, HOT sauce, made with habeneros.... not for the faint of heart! Pretty good!

Burrito Joe's... This is a restaurant that serves homemade food, the type of food I would make at my house.  Bean's are just ok, rice is just above that, but what I liked the most was their Flautas, now a days most restaurants plaster their Flautas with sauces and extra junk on top, but what I know to be true is that Fluatas are meant to be served without all the junk on it, to me that is a sign that your flautas are not good on their own, the meat needs to shine through with a solid crunch! Their salsa was pretty good, but what I really wanted to try was their HOT, HOT sauce which they were out of the 3 days I visited them. Other than that, a pretty solid Cheap place to go to.


Pros: $6 Flautas, for us cheapies...$1 Taco Tuesday includes Bean Tostadas, but only for eat in, unlike Cancun Fiesta Fresh where you can take it to-go...

Cons: Always out of their HOT, HOT, sauce the 3 times I visited.

Food Quality: ***/5

Price:$

 
Burrito Joe's on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete